“needs lots of improvement” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Bedford
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   921 Blue Ridge Avenue, Bedford, VA 24523   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bedford
Wellingborough
“needs lots of improvement”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

it was ok but it could do a lot better and sort out the roof from leaking and better sheets to iron and better blanket and bedspread too need to be change everyday not once every 3 days as for breakfast not good enough as its the same every morning but needs to have bacon and eggs etc

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have stayed here before and was reluctant to stay again for good reason. The room smelled dirty, there are spider webs all over the room, and we could barely get the air to work. There is a fridge and a microwave, although old, it's a plus. Bed is hard, but sheets appeared to be clean. The best thing this hotel has going for itself is that the Pool stays open til 10 and the front desk staff is nice.

• Stayed August 2013
Chatsworth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

-110% This place and the management is the worst I have ever experienced!! The first room the key would not open the door after 3 try's with 3 different keys. The second room the wallpaper was falling off the wall and full of Black Mold. But I was there for my daughters wedding and had to go to the wedding rehearsal so I payed no attention to it that night. In the morning I went to the Very Poor Breakfast and I cam back I was knocked out by the smell of Mold!The shower had Black Mold all around it. The wall paper was falling off the wall. And they charged me double and made my account Over drawn with $140.00 in Over draft charges due to charging my Debit card twice. I have been traveling as a professional for over 30 years and this motel is the Worst I have ever stayed in. I am about to start a new job traveling 70% OF THE TIME I THOUGHT MAYBE I MAY HAVE A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH Windom Hotels. They double charged me and put me in a SICK Room Infected with Black Mold!!! They told they would credit me back the double charge and did not do it so. I had 4 item's returned at $35.00 a piece. The manager is Always MIA Never non the propriety. In over 30 years of traveling this was the worst experience I have ever had with a room I rented! You Guys suck!!! I am a reasonable Man and willing to let you win my business back. Good Luck!! This Was THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER I MEAN EVER HAD WITH A ROOM I RENTED!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Bedford? Share your experiences!