“This was the wosrt experence I have ever had had in a Motel Hotle in over 30 years!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bedford

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   921 Blue Ridge Avenue, Bedford, VA 24523   |
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Bedford
Chatsworth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

-110% This place and the management is the worst I have ever experienced!! The first room the key would not open the door after 3 try's with 3 different keys. The second room the wallpaper was falling off the wall and full of Black Mold. But I was there for my daughters wedding and had to go to the wedding rehearsal so I payed no attention to it that night. In the morning I went to the Very Poor Breakfast and I cam back I was knocked out by the smell of Mold!The shower had Black Mold all around it. The wall paper was falling off the wall. And they charged me double and made my account Over drawn with $140.00 in Over draft charges due to charging my Debit card twice. I have been traveling as a professional for over 30 years and this motel is the Worst I have ever stayed in. I am about to start a new job traveling 70% OF THE TIME I THOUGHT MAYBE I MAY HAVE A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH Windom Hotels. They double charged me and put me in a SICK Room Infected with Black Mold!!! They told they would credit me back the double charge and did not do it so. I had 4 item's returned at $35.00 a piece. The manager is Always MIA Never non the propriety. In over 30 years of traveling this was the worst experience I have ever had with a room I rented! You Guys suck!!! I am a reasonable Man and willing to let you win my business back. Good Luck!! This Was THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER I MEAN EVER HAD WITH A ROOM I RENTED!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)

Been to Days Inn Bedford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bedford

Days Inn Bedford Hotel Bedford
Days Inn Bedford Hotel
Address: 921 Blue Ridge Avenue, Bedford, VA 24523
Location: United States > Virginia > Bedford
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Bedford
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bedford 2*
Offering Beautiful Views of the Otter Mountains and Free Continental Breakfast. Look forward to scenic Otter Mountain views from our Days Inn Bedford hotel, where we offer value and comfort. Our Bedford, VA hotel is located halfway between Lynchburg and Roanoke. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Bedford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Bedford, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.