“basket of waffle fries” 4 of 5 stars

Court Street Pizza
210 North Bridge St, Bedford, VA
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Its a wonderful family restaurant in bedford mainstreet where they serve the most amazing pizzas, they serve salads, subs and pasta great service and prices!
Roanoke, Virginia
“basket of waffle fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

i love their pizza and sub sandwiches. It is also nice to be able to share a basket of waffle fries with friends and family while waiting for your food to come to the table.

Visited May 2012

Bedford, Virginia
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

This place has great pizza at a reasonable price - downtown Bedford location which makes it doubly appealing.

Visited May 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“reinforces my faith in chain restaurants”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

When I travel I usually opt for chains because I know what I'm going to get. I decided on this trip to go for something else though -- to patronize a local business. My experience at Court Street Pizza cured me of that desire for a while. First of all, I felt like I was eating in a 1980s thrift store. Maybe they were going for a vintage look, but it just looked a bit shabby and like they hadn't updated anything in 30 years. The menu was limited -- no pizza by the slice. A whole pie or nothing. So I got the chicken parmesan sandwich. When it finally arrived part of it was inedible. It was also smaller than I would have expected for the price. I also had a diet pepsi. Total bill, with tax and tip for my small, partly inedible sandwich (no sides) and drink ... $10. Later that day I had more food and better food at Chick-fil-a for under $6. Not likely to ever go to Bedford again, but if I do, I'll steer clear of this place.

Visited March 2012
Bedford, Virginia
“Best Pizza in Bedford!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Pizza is always good and service is friendly. Their sandwiches and pasta dishes are also very good.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hawaii
“Best Pizza In Virginia!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2010

At court street pizza we had the best pizza!! (my favorite was the greek) it was very nice clean, staff was very friendly and pleasant. the prices were really good too. they have an awesome sunday breakfast buffett. i highly recommend this place

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere