“Go early to beat the crowds” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tiny Thai Restaurant

Tiny Thai Restaurant
24 Main St, Winooski, VT 05404 (Formerly Tiny Thai)
802-655-4888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Winooski
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
South Burlington, Vermont
“Go early to beat the crowds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We entered before 5pm and everything was superb! Crispy spring rolls, Khanom Jeeb (like Shu Mai dim sum) and Tom Yam soup appetizers all done very well. I had the shrimp pad thai noodles. A nice large portion size and a wonderful mix of flavors. Best I've had around Burlington. My wife had the Pad Kee Maow (drunken noodles) with big wide noodles and a nice spicy sauce w. vegetables and chicken. She loved it. Service was immediate and consistent, probably because we arrived early and it wasn't crowded yet. BYOB (or wine) is allowed here, although we chose no alcohol this night. Total for 2 w. tip =$40.00.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

South Burlington, Vermont
“Awesome everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Can I just say I love love love love this place. Their menu is amazing. The service is always so quick and they are all so nice. I must say I have only eaten here twice and I can't remember what I ordered, but what I can remember is that I ate everything on the plate even though I was full. I definetly recommed this place and can't wait to go back again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ontario
“VERY good , great staff and good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Nearby several hotels in Colchester, VT. One of the best Thai restaurants we have found in our travels. Good food, very reasonably priced and attentive staff. You can bring our own wine or beer as well. Will definitely visit them again whenever we are in the Burlington, Winooski, Colchester area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pierrefonds, Quebec
“A must....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This is my second time here and I have to say, this is my all-time favorite Thai restaurant by far. If you've never been to Thailand and you want to try some real authentic Thai food, this is the place to go. I've been to Thailand and this place makes it the way it should be. The staff is really friendly, the food is not expensive and the overall experience is great. Worth the detour....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, friendly staff, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Small BYOB spot in Winooski. Food is good, the staff's friendly, and the prices are reasonable. it's a popular place -- went on a Friday night, and there was a 45-minute wait for a table for two.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere