“Charming, quaint historic old home turned into a beautiful place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Snapdragon Inn

Offers & Announcements
15% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 2 Windsor B&B and Inns
Mesquite, Nevada
“Charming, quaint historic old home turned into a beautiful place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

Who could have guessed that such a lovely, old home could provide such quiet, inviting luxury? My stay was made perfect by the helpful staff and their recomendations for sights and eats. The feather beds were pure heaven and the peaceful porches provided all the relaxation I needed, but a few steps to a beautiful, quiet lake or down a small village street with shops and authentic New England atmosphere kept me busy when I wanted.
Great inn. Great people. Great town.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

Our stay was just what we needed. It was the perfect escape from NYC to an idyllic New England town. The rooms were rooms were beautifully renovated with a modern touch and the AC was fantastic! The inn keepers were fantastic hosts and made you feel right at home. We were just minutes from tubing/canoeing and Saint Gaudens National Historic Site was only a 10 minute drive away. We're definitely coming back for a return visit.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

My husband and I had our eye on this place for a while and I'm so glad we got a chance to stay there over Memorial Day weekend. I was floored by how beautiful this inn was. The entire place was gorgeously renovated with tasteful details and our room was totally luxurious with an amazing bed, first class linens, nice light, powerful A/C, and a beautiful bathroom. But, the best part about this place were the warm and friendly innkeepers. They made us feel right at home. And breakfast was delicious! I highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

The Snapdragon Inn exceeded my expectations! The rooms are beautifully appointed, spacious and light. Incredible bathrooms with great toiletries and bathrobes. Such a wonderful stay... wish I could have camped out for weeks in my room! :)

Thank you for an incredible stay!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Saint Albans, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

The Snapdragon Inn way exceeded my expectations. Windsor is a tiny Vermont town, and the Snapdragon Inn offered luxury and comfort not usually found in such a small place. The Inn has recently been renovated and I have to say they did an impecable job. Rooms are very tastefully decorated and the beds are luxuriously dressed with feathers beds and down comforters. Nate and Michelle are very friendly and helpful without being intrusive or nosey. I've already booked a second stay and highly recommend the Snapdragon to anyone traveling through!

Room Tip: A few rooms have clawfoot tubs-great for soaking!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

The staff was so nice! They were there to greet us as soon as we walked in. They sent me a list of local restaurants and attractions before we arrived so we could plan our trip. The rooms were luxurious; from the comfortable beds, high end linens and a heated bathroom floor it seems that not a detail was missed. I can’t wait for our next anniversary to come back!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Northampton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

Everything was terrific. Hosts were gracious, informative and offered wonderful suggestions (and directions) for dinner spots. The rooms are sparkling clean and every detail was well attended to. My party was in Winsor to work but we felt truly spoiled by everything from the fresh-baked cookies greeting us after our return from dinner to the radiant heat in the bathroom floor. The serve-yourself coffee and breakfast set-up was relaxing and let us get out the door when we needed to. The wireless was invaluable.

I have already recommended The Snapdragon to others and plan to visit again, this time with my husband. We own a B&B and appreciate the effort that goes into making everything appear seamless. The Snapdragon will not disappoint.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Snapdragon Inn? Share your experiences!