“1st Timer” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Epping, New Hampshire
“1st Timer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Big portions served on the deck. they had a large selection on the menu with great specials. I had the trout. My wife had the steak.

Visited June 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Expensive and dissapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I went out for a late dinner in town and thought we would give this place a try. When we walked in, nobody came to seat us and we had to flag down a server. The menu doesn't have much to offer, but being a steak place, that's fine. But, by 8pm when we arrived, they were out of all soups, and a majority of their appetizers. I ordered a chicken sandwich and my boyfriend ordered a steak. For $20 he got the tiniest steak I have ever seen that was way too salty. My sandwich was ok, but really not anything special. I think the weirdest part of the experience was that they serve bottled water instead of tap. Luckily, we didn't get charged. There are plenty of other restaurants around, so I won't be going back.

Visited October 2012
“Great food, drink and Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great location in downown, fantastic staff, great food. It's always a sure thing when in town. Close to Haystack and Mount Snow.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London
“Really enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Sat out on deck and had great food, service and a seat next to river. Not sure what else you could ask for.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, Vermont
“Still Going Strong”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

After Irene's destruction, it was questionable whether Jerry's Deck Bar would survive for another season, the good news is that it has. Last weekend when it opened it was as good if not better than its been. Same faces, friendly servers, bartenders and of course Jerry himself presiding over the place (when he's not in the back making salads)
There's still a great assortment of appys and entres to enjoy, most grilled outside while you watch. My favorite is the Jarry Burger - a nice large sized burger on a great bun with all the fixings plus a portion of pasta salad. Its probably the best burger I've had.
So if you want to have a relaxing meal or snack in a casual outdoor setting while visiting the area this is the place I'd suggest.

• Visited June 2012