Visited for two nights over the Veteran's Day weekend and had a great stay. The room was clean and comfortable - great bed! – the homemade breakfast was divine (bacon and onion frittata on spinach, homemade donut muffins, pumpkin french toast - all yum!), and the relatively new innkeepers Patrick & Dan (and dogs) were warm and welcoming but not intrusive. And the afternoon sugar cookies were crave-worthy. The town is still a little sleepy and in recovery from the flood of two years ago. We could walk easily to a local spot for a great dinner, drive easily to nearby hikes and other towns. It was a totally relaxing stay. Can't wait to see what Patrick does with the restaurant as he settles in! We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Wilmington Inn & Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington