My boyfriend and I stayed here for a night on a trip further north in Vermont and couldn't be happier with our experience. The inn is beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. We stayed in the Deerfield room which was perfect for us; it had a nice bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a very comfortable bed with a snuggly down comforter that would be nice in the winter. The breakfast was excellent with good and plentiful coffee and the dining room overlooked a beautiful forest that was peaceful in the morning fog. The town is very small and we didn't make it to the national park to go hiking because of the rain but both aspects make this a perfect place for a quiet night or weekend away. We loved it and will be recommending it to friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Wilmington Inn & Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington