This Inn was very inviting and comfortable. The Inn Keepers (owners) are a young couple who aim to please. The rooms are small but comfy with nice bedding and new bathrooms. They have WIFI and 24 coffee. The outside appearance needs painting, but that's a future project. The area has a small town with some shops and surrounding towns have plenty of shops and outlets within a 1 hour country drive. The foliage is amazing!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Wilmington Inn & Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern