“Good little stop for ice cream” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Family Fare
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout
massachusetts
“Good little stop for ice cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The college age staff are very nice and appear to be hardworking. The ice cream was perfect for a hot July.
Like other reviewers, I agree that better seating options are needed. To sit in the sun to eat a hot burger or dog, is unappealing.
Since I don't think there is any other option for ice cream around, it's a good choice.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“A must-stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wahoo's was a pleasant surprise! It doesn't look like much from the road minus the crowds of people. The food was great, the ice cream delicious and a fun atmosphere with plenty of outdoor seating.

Visited July 2013
New york
“Quick BIte”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have stopped here twice now, both time with the wife . The first time with some hesitation . Hence your guessing a second time means it went well, and you are correct. We both ordered the Vt. natural grass feed burgers with a few toppings , sweet potato fries and a drink . We both enjoyed our food as it taste good and was prepared well both times . The price is fair , about $22.00 per visit. My only dislike here is your only available place to sit is outside in the sun . Both day we went were very hot . They are a bit slow by N.Y. standards but worth the wait.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rockville Centre, New York
“Not just another roadside restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We come to Vermont often and this was our first time stopping a Wahoo's. I was very hungry and didn't have high expectations. I was pleasantly surprised that the food was really good. My husband ordered the Salmon burger. It was fresh, tasty and perfectly cooked, even the fries were yummy. I just wish I had saved room for ice cream.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Cool Place!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I regret that I was not able to have a meal, since I had already had my lunch. The ice cream was delicious. I would give this place a rating of five if it had indoor seating, but it doesn't.

• Visited June 2013