“Consistently tasty stakehouse.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Williston, Vermont
“Consistently tasty stakehouse.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Consistently good. Delicious bone-in ribeye.The baby back ribs are amazing. Love thier warm bread. They do call-ahead seating and I highly recommend it on Friday and Saturday nights.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colchester, VT
“A favorite spot for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is our go to spot for dinner, especially when we are craving good steak. We go about once every other month and most times are pretty consistent with delicious food and drinks. The service is always good but this past time we had exceptional service with Meagan (I believe that was her name). She was so friendly and helpful. We always order the bottomless ice teas and lemonades, flavors are so good, my favorite is the mango iced tea. I tried the new cucumber mint it was good but I always end up going back to the original. We tried the new beer and cheese dip with pretzels. The pretzels were huge and buttery delicious. I wish there were more dip and maybe more too it, but the mustard sauce was sweet and went well with the dip too. We always get the outlaw ribeye steak, definitely the best cut. Very flavorful and its huge, we always take half home. I tried the new brussel sprout cheesy casserole side which was really good, and the mac and cheese with bacon is a side either of us can go without. I go all out and add the lobster tail which I highly recommend. I like it better than the tails served at Outback or even Red Lobster locations. I loved to get the merlot mushrooms to put on my steak and they are done perfectly every time. The cocktails, especially margaritas which come with extra in a shaker, are so yummy! Only once I didn't like something here and that was the asparagus which were tiny stringy stalks with no flavor, they were pretty horrible, I never send stuff back and I had to this one. That was a while ago but when they brought a new order it was just warmed up in more butter , I just would stay away from the asparagus not the best. Desserts are so so, never to die for but this time we tried the pumpkin molten cake it was good but just not the best quality. Basically we go for the wonderful drinks, bread and steak here. This past time there was a fire alarm during our meal because of some annoying guests that decided to mess around in the parking lot and smoke from their tires sent the fire alarms off. We were basically too full to keep eating anyways, but we stuck around to take our meals home and enjoy some cocktails and dessert. Our server apologized and told us the whole meal was taken care of which was so nice and shocked us! They even offered to re cook our steaks which we refused since we are about finished any ways. We appreciated the gesture though, and they also gave us cocktails on the house! We bought our own desert so we could leave a nice tip for our waitress. She was great through the whole ordeal and I think some tables left without tipping during the fire alarm. I'm a server too so I know what good service is and she deserved the nice tip we left, great job! Love this spot, most corporate chains in Vermont are just not that great after having them in other locations but this one is the exception. We will be back as always :)

Visited October 2013
“average for a chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

It was just as we expected for a chain rest. The food was ok as was the price. Service was above average for this type of Rest.

Visited September 2013
Woodstock, Vermont
“Very enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stopped in at the Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner and we were very pleased. Beautiful interior, comfortable chairs and tables and wonderful service. We tried the three course steak dinner with mixed vegetables and the peanut butter sundae for dessert, and the ossobuco meal. Both were terrific, tender and cooked just right. The ossobuco comes with a dark sauce over rice that is, in my opinion, a little too salty, but other than that the meals were great. We asked for an iced tea to be served with only half of the glass filled with the tea and the rest with water and our server accommodated us without hesitation and with a smile. We also got salads that were really fresh and quickly brought out. The ceasar salad was particularly good with shaved parm and dressing. The peanut butter sundae was especially good and served two very well.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Baked sweet potato delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My steak was very good, but man alive that was the best sweet potato I've ever eaten. The wait staff were all professional and helpful. Will return next time I'm in town.

Visited August 2013