“Nice steak place with a very friendly helpful staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Huntley, IL.
“Nice steak place with a very friendly helpful staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I was traveling on a business trip & saw the Texas Roadhouse in town. I was expecting a good steak (and I got one), but was pleasantly surprised by the very friendly helpful staff. I had several people conf by the table, including the manager, to ensure my meal was just perfect.

The filet was perfectly cooked and very tender - I was impressed. I'll be back! :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vermont
“Casual Steak Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Busy place with lots going on - not exactly mind kind of place, but great steaks - tender, cooked right. I always go for the Dallas Filet Steak - very tender and a good value! House salad is far more substantial than most of these kinds of restaurants. Wait staff is always friendly and right there to serve.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, Vermont
“Delicious, great ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

The ambiance in this place is great. The barrels of peanuts, the neon signs, etc.

The food was also great, at least judging from what I ordered. The waiters bring you these super sweet rolls to start out with, I found them divine. Some may find them too sweet, however. Then, I ordered steak tips with mashed potatoes and corn. Normally I don't like steak, but the steak tips were succulent and I found them quite delicious. The corn was really sweet too, and I liked that.

I thought there was a pretty good value, too, considering that this meal actually lasted me about three meals (go doggy bags!), although I do have a pretty small appetite!

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterbury, vt
“Best choice in Williston”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Texas Roadhouse is always our first choice when dining. Nothing in Williston compares to it. As earlier posters have commented, it is not a quiet romantic meal. It is a place you can take the kids and relax. I know it is a chain, but still the best steak and sides in Vermont and you will not pay an arm and a leg for it. Wide range of price options from around $10 to $25. We love the Fried Pickle appetizer and the Dallas Filet. Transplants from the south will love real brewed sweet tea! Always call ahead for seating, they are busy even when you think they would be empty.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
MONTREAL
“a good go-to restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

We enjoy Texas Roadhouse. The food is always pretty good and our son enjoys the peanuts! My husband enjoys their burgers and I love their salads! We have been at the one in Plattsburgh too and normally, there is a long waiting time..but not this time. Decent food, decent prices. Their drinks are quite good too. I enjoy their peach tea ( My husband calls it the peach fish bowl!! )

Visited March 2012