“Average... ok for overnight” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Williston
Plymouth, MA
“Average... ok for overnight”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel it self seemed like it was built in the 70's maybe?? We arrived in the pouring rain and no portico to pull under so along with us our bags got soaked.. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The room was odd... the sink was outside the bathroom.....strange but I guess that is how the hotels back in the day were designed. The breakfast was bland, boarding on yucky.. the bagels were good! No gym or indoor pool, but they do give you access to a health club about 3 miles away which was very good.... The hot tub was just what we needed after a day of skiing..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Montreal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Clean, comfortable room. Only the heater was noisy. We had to leave at 3h30 am so they prepared us a lunch of our choice and our taxi to the airport was right on time! We appreciated the stress free experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Germantown, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I spent 3 nights at this hotel, and I was very pleased. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the Internet service was good, the location was excellent (close to Burlington airport), and the rate was great. But more than anything, I was very happy with the staff. Everyone seemed really caring and interested in serving the customer. They have coffee available all day and chocolate chip cookies available at night. They also serve free breakfast beginning at 6:30 (or is it 6:00?), but when I told them I needed to eat by 4:00 a.m. because of medication that I needed to take at that time, the woman at the front desk arranged for a breakfast bag for me that I could pick up at 4:00 a.m. They did that for me every single day. As to transportation, they went out of their way to meet my needs. When they didn't have a shuttle driver to pick me up at the airport, they arranged for a cab that they paid directly. They took me to Walmart when I needed to. Every day, they took me to my training location in the morning and picked me up in the afternoon. On the last day, they picked me up from training and took me to the airport. I did have a clogged shower, but all I had to do was tell them, and it was fixed by the time I returned in the afternoon. What more could anyone ask for?

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Wilton, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great location for skiing at Bolton Valley (~30 mins) or Burlington (~10 mins). Room easily big enough for my son and me. Breakfast free and choice somewhat limited, but more than enough to get us to the slopes. Endless supply of coffee & tea. All staff very friendly and helpful.
Not a lot of parking spaces when we arrived, but got easier during the week.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Plano, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is a typical older Fairfield. Its OK, but its getting a little tired. Old Beds, rusting shower rods, old tile. Small bathroom sink (which is actually in the room area vs the wet area of the bath.

Close to places to eat, so the location is good, but the entrance to the parking lot is a bit tricky, so watch yourself there

Towels are really thin and scratchy.

Not terrible, but not great either.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Recently, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn for the night enroute between Quebec City and the Burlington airport. It was clean, and the staff was helpful. The breakfast buffet was good. It was convenient to both Burlington, the airport, and our car rental company.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were on a last minute trip and ended up in Burlington with no reservations.

A phone call to this hotel and we had a room which was handled very smoothly by Susan at the front desk....

The lobby and breakfast area were spotless along with our room which was well appointed with a desk/chair and an easy chair which was comfortable for watching television.

Checkout was seamless as it only took a few moments

Room Tip: Second floor was great !!!! No noise at all