My boyfriend and I stayed here two nights (June 9-11) while attending the Burlington Discover Jazz Festival. The hotel is located about 10 minutes from downtown Burlington. The property adjoins another Marriott property (a Residence Inn), where we had stayed previously--I prefer the Residence inn, which had a kitchen, but for this trip, the Courtyard was a better deal, so we stayed there instead.
The receptionist wasn't super friendly but nice enough. We had an issue with our tub not draining, and they promptly offered to move us to another room. We declined the offer (not wanting to give up our balcony!) and they fixed the tub the next day, more or less (was still draining a little slow but much improved).
The rooms are large and updated, and we had no complaints about the comfort or cleanliness of the room. The air conditioner was a little loud, but it was really nice having a sliding door that opened onto a balcony, enabling us to get some fresh air--rare in most modern hotels! The highway is located very close by, so our view wasn't much, but they had obviously put time and thought into some pretty landscaping, so we overlooked a nice garden area. With the sliding door shut, you could barely hear the highway, so the rooms are nicely soundproofed against outside.
I can't say it was a particularly outstanding or memorable Marriott, but nice enough--particularly if you get a good rate, like we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard Burlington Williston Hotel provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi and access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Guests are provided with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Williston hotel is conveniently located near the highway, granting easy access to Burlington area businesses and sights. Located near IBM, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, GE Healthcare, Fletcher Allen Healthcare, and the Champlain Valley Exposition we are a convenient choice for the business traveler. Vibrant, contemporary guest rooms feature flat screen HDTVs and are an excellent option for out-of-town guests. Enjoy a well-equipped fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool at our hotel the Burlington International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Burlington Williston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Burlington Taft Corners Hotel Williston
- Courtyard Hotel Williston
- Courtyard Williston
- Williston Courtyard
- Williston Marriott