“Great service, big portions, not gourmet” 3 of 5 stars

+1 802 879 9901
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 42 Restaurants in Williston
Ocean View, Delaware
“Great service, big portions, not gourmet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Just about froze ourselves in here, but they were quick to adjust the room temperature when we asked. Arrived at 6:30 and had to wait 15 minutes for a table for two. However, plenty of room at the bar if you wanted to eat in there. Alcoholic drink reasonably priced. Desserts, very large and caloric - or try the small bite dessert, 3 choices. Hostess and waitress were personable and efficient. Bonus - they include the calories for the entree on the menu. Portions were large; steak was a little overcooked (medium, not the med. rare ordered), pasta dishes are HUGE. I would put this on par with eating at a Bob's Big Boy or Denny's - without the all day breakfast, however.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Waldorf
“Nice evening meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Nothing special but good food and fast friendly service. I'll go back again. I had salmon and my wife had chicken. We both agreed that it was tasty and a good value.

Visited August 2012
vermont, usa
“don't go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Horrible lifeless food, not worth eating. I'll never go to another 99 again.

Visited October 2011
Vermont
“average meals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

They just got a new menu and the meals have changed. Portions were much smaller for the seafood portions. got the Captains platter and usually its loaded with shrimp, scallops and scrod, this time a couple of shrimp, 3 scallops and huge piece of scrod. Was very disappointed in my meal. Steak tips & chicken tenders are good for the money though.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Southern NH
“eh... had better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Wasn't the best meal I ever had but it wasn't the worst. But again I don't think I would go out of my way to get to this restaurant. Some of our dishes had cold fries others were warm, I asked for medium well I got rare with a black exterior on my burger. I could go on but why... Only thing I can say is look were they are located on this list and choose a restaurant above it. Unfortunately I couldn't get cell signal or I would of checked my mobile tripadvisor ap before we went here.

• Visited November 2011