“Very Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Burlington, Vermont
“Very Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went for a quick bite to eat had the calamari it was so grease, chewy, the batter was to thick (must have been frozen squid) Me and my wife have gone here in the past and have had good experiences. I had the Chicken Saltimbocca for my entree its was good but the sauce that came with it was broke and had little flavor my wife had some kinda pasta which was also greasy like the squid. We decided to save the money and skip dessert. The server was really nice she did a good job..

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Nashua, NH
“cold food...tiny portion..terrible taste...expensive!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

soup cold...pizza ordered was cold, oil soaked & tasted mushy...On munu it appeared to be a whole pizza...what showed up was a small 4X4" square that was more like a sponge than pizza. Manager talked on cell phone for at least 20 minutes VERY LOUD (he should have gone into a closed door office) & checked his Facebook/e-mail every 2-3 minutes rather than working or asking anyone if the food was OK..WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN!

Visited December 2012
Essex, Vermont
“Decent food if you are not in a hurry.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Three tomatoes has nice pasta and very nice salads. The pizza is above average, and they have nice pizza options including prosciutto and fresh mozzarella. The service is inconsistent, but take out is a good option.

Visited July 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“Not the best, Not the worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

If you're looking for the most authentic, well crafted Italian dishes, then you need to lower your expectations when coming here. Not to be rude, just trying to use a reference that many people can use: This is what Olive Garden claims to be, with local, fresher ingredients. I know the owners would cringe at that description, but I feel it is honest. Recently, they have streamlined their menu and seem to be more consistent. You are going to get a good meal here. You will probably pay more than you wanted to, but the same is true of most Italian places. The ambiance and service are always good to excellent. The location should tell you all you need to know: Next to a movie theater in an outlet/shopping square. This is better food for people who are going to a movie, coming from a movie, or trying to find something average or better in Williston, which is difficult. The Carbonara, Eggplant Parm, and most flatbreads are excellent.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid this place, if you can!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I am from out of town and for 3 years, I have worked (periodically) across the parking lot from this place. This trip, I changed my hotel to be closer to work and this place was on the list of local restaurants. I tried this place and I know why my local colleagues tell me to avoid same.

I ordered a ceasar salad which came with little or none dressing and the dressing that was on the salad was a tastless dressing. I complained. The waiter/bar tender said that it's only a garlic creamy dressing. I would have been happy with a garlic creamy dressing, if I could TASTE IT. I couldn't taste the dressing since it was simply non-existent.

I ordered one of their name pizza's and asked to ask mushrooms. The waiter/bar tender said "no problem" and I heard him tell his trainee that what I had ordered. When the pizza was delivered, no mushrooms and very little other topping. If the topping was the issue, this would not be posted. I complained and the waiter/bar tender said that he would have the kitchen "throw some on". I asked that they re-heat the pizza. When the pizza was delivered, the mushrooms were still cold and the crust, which was touted to be the best thin crust pizza, came out doughy!!! The thin crust pizza was doughy. Gosh, how do you not cook a thin crust pizza to a nice texture, unless you just ignore the customer's wishes.

I get to Burlington fairly often and I shall NOT return to this place. This place is awful. As I said, avoid this place if you can. Take the advice of the people who work in the same center, they avoid it. I wish I had heeded their advice and gone to Pizza Hut. Terrible place.

• Visited October 2012