“Great Place to stay anytime of the year!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Williston
Metairie, Louisiana
“Great Place to stay anytime of the year!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I travel to the Burlington Vermont year-round and have options when picking a hotel. My first option is always the Townplace Suites. The staff, Ashley, Karen, Elizabeth, and Pixie are ALWAYS welcoming. I can be a bit picky and they always make every effort to be accommodating. The newly renovated rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchen is perfectly organized. The beds are comfortable. There new additional patio area that I did not have a change to enjoy before the snow will surely be enjoyed next year. The patio and outdoor grills allow for a wonderful small gather after long day. Lastly, the am breakfast is the cherry on the cake! I would highly recommend this hotel. jc

Room Tip: No restaurant or room service.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We arrived on a November Friday night and were warmly greeted by Karen! The room was clean and spacious. Also so nice to have the use of a kitchenette if needed.
Breakfast was great! It had just what we needed. Location also great, quiet area. We were there basically just to sleep over and then left after breakfast. I bumped into a housekeeper one morning who also smiled and greeted us nicely. So nice to see. I have to say, that I was impressed with Karen, who works behind the desk, but also seems to be a jack of all trades at the hotel. Your staff sure does work hard. What a pleasant individual! The hotel is very lucky to have such an employee. I also work in the hotel industry and know how hard it is to find such dedicated staff. Bravo!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Williston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Even though I live in the area, My wife and I like to stay-cation from time to time. Towne place Suites offers great prices for a great place. I never have an issue checking in, reservations are a breeze, and they are even getting to know my name. Great place!

Room Tip: Try to get a room that faces the mountain. Such wonderful views!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Groton, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I enjoyed my 2 night stay at TownePlace Suites. I thought my clean spacious room was great and the reception staff were very nice and welcoming. I didn't need to use the kitchen but it was there if I needed it! Facilities and location were great for my travels to nearby Williston, Burlington and Essex Junction. I love the residential setting..very nice and I actually liked it WAY better than the nearby fancy shmancy Sheraton in South Burlington whose facilities are great but rooms are shabby and may also choose it in the future over the nearby Doubletree . Price was so reasonable at about $100. Only downside was that I thought the air conditioning was kind of noisy and generally the noise from the water pipes and adjacent rooms was a little too loud as well. Although the A/C was loud, I ended up leaving it on because it helped to drown out the noise from my upstairs neighbor and the seemingly endless sounds from the water pipes. Breakfast was a little utilitarian but adequate. However, the breakfast room and the facilities in general were very pleasant. It would have been nice to have a Keurig brewer or similar brewer so I could brew one cup of coffee at a time but coffee was nearby in the lobby. Can't comment on pool or fitness room as I did not use. Overall..a nice place that I would come back to for business or pleasure stays.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
U.K
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a reward stay and the first time at a TownePlace Suites.
The location and proximity to Burlington was excellent.
The staff were so helpful with recommendations for local restaurants,directions into Burlington etc.Breakfast was continental with a good selection of food.
Thoroughly recommended,I will look for TownePlace again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed for two days due to a Lasik eye procedure, with my new puppy. All in all wonderful, staff was great, room was nice, and BBQ worked nicely with some great meat bought next door at the Shelburne Meat Market.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Bad Pyrmont, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had a 2 bedroom suite for 3 nights. The suite was nicely decorated and furnished. One bedroom was smaller and had only one nightstand and no desk. The kitchenette could have been equipped a bit better. There were only 4 cups and 4 sets of plates therefore we couldn’t use the dishwasher unless we would have operated it almost empty. We did get 4 wine glasses however, when we asked for them.
The breakfast is a simple continental. Coffee is available all day in the lobby. We didn’t make use of the fitness room or the indoor pool.
The staff was friendly and helpful and the suite had full maid service during our stay.
On a sunny afternoon we decided to have a barbecue. The hotel had a great grill and a very nice sitting area with gas space heaters.
The location is good. The rooms are quiet yet all kinds of restaurants and shops are close by. Downtown Burlington and the Shelburne Museum are easy to reach.
We had a nice dinner at ‘Honey Thai Cuisine’ which is within walking distance just around the corner.

Room Tip: Suite 331 was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
christian k, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear dasreiseteam,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you and your family found the two bedroom suite to allow for a comfortable stay, and that you were able to take advantage of our patio area and BBQ grill.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,

The TownePlace Suites team

Been to TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston? Share your experiences!