I travel to the Burlington Vermont year-round and have options when picking a hotel. My first option is always the Townplace Suites. The staff, Ashley, Karen, Elizabeth, and Pixie are ALWAYS welcoming. I can be a bit picky and they always make every effort to be accommodating. The newly renovated rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchen is perfectly organized. The beds are comfortable. There new additional patio area that I did not have a change to enjoy before the snow will surely be enjoyed next year. The patio and outdoor grills allow for a wonderful small gather after long day. Lastly, the am breakfast is the cherry on the cake! I would highly recommend this hotel. jc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites, Burlington Williston has the areas newest long term stay suites. We are just minutes to Burlington, The University of Vermont, IBM, General Dynamics, and many more Vermont businesses and attractions. A top to bottom room renovation was completed in 2013. Our renovation includes, new beds and bedding, new kitchens with granite counter tops, 40" flat screen TV's, a brand new breakfast room, and and new large stone patio area complete with soft seating, tables, chairs, BBQ grill and fire pits. Our warm and inviting staff will make sure you have a comforatbale and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Burlington Williston Hotel Williston
- Towneplace Suites Williston