“A nice place to stop” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn White River Junction

You added Hampton Inn White River Junction to your Saves list
Hampton Inn White River Junction
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   104 Ballardvale Drive, Intersection of I-91 and I-89, White River Junction, Hartford, VT 05001   |
Hotel deals
Lybrook, United States
“A nice place to stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Maine just as a place to lay our heads. The staff were lovely and helpful, the hotel was clean and quiet. But the rooms were a bit dated, the furniture a bit worn and shabby looking. We stopped in White River Junction again on the way back from Maine 3 days later and opted to stay at the Holiday Inn Express which is right next store and we got a much more modern room which was just about the same price and it was actually a suite of rooms rather than just one room. So while it was a nice place to stop and sleep, it's not the best value in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
MIDDLEFIELD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice place, clean and safe. Good breakfast included. Free internet and computer available in lobby. Hot breakfast included in price and helpful staff. would stay here again. Bed was very comfortable. Very quiet and right near the highway 91

Room Tip: get there early can have limited parking near the building
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

For the senior rate of $112 I thought that the room was adequate, beds and pillows were comfortable, and apart from the carpeting, the room was clean. I would have been unhappy if I'd paid more for the room. Lighting was just adequate and the only well-lighted place to read was the stuffed arm chair. The wall paper in the bathroom had been painted with paint slopping over onto the door jamb. Entering the room we were greeted by a noisy, old airconditioner which never-the-less did the job. Continental breakfast was adequate (no breakfast meats) but did not measure up to other hotels in this chain. There are three other motels in the same complex as the Hampton Inn which I would consider if I returned to this area.

White River Junction, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stayed one night with family as we were bringing family member to school We were very satisfied with the convenience of getting there. Easy access from highway.. Friendly staff, pool, good breakfast Would stay again...

long Island, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Overall my family and I enjoyed the Hampton Inn, the staff was extremely friendly and even gave us directions on different restaurants in the area. When we initially checked in there were fresh baked cookies, a bowl of red apples and an area with unlimited coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available 24/7 as well as a small 'store' area where you can purchase small snacks, drinks, toiletries and medication. The rooms were nicely cleaned with bright white fluffy comforters and a pillow-top mattress. It was advertised as a full sized bed but somehow it felt a tad bit smaller than a standard sized full mattress, other than that it was very very comfortable. I slept like a log and woke up very refreshed. I like that the room is situated so you have a small office area with a desk and wheeled chair if you want to work on your laptop or any other electronic device. There is also a cushioned chair with a footrest if you are interested in watching TV or reading a book without having to lay in the bed. For those of us that can not seem to leave the bed there is a bed table for your use. I would say the breakfast is a slight step up from a continental breakfast since they served eggs and ham. I really enjoyed the hot oatmeal pot, there was a small carousel with a selection of sugar, fruit and nuts to top your oatmeal with. The towels were soft and big enough to wrap around your body, the toilet and facial tissues were unsurprisingly rougher than we expected. It wasn't terrible just not as soft I thought it should be.

Springfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I am starting to sound like a paid spokesman for Hampton Inn! In fact, they should pay me for reviewing them so positively on Trip Advisor.

This is another excellent Hampton Inn. The facility was clean, spacious, and spotless.

We were extremely tired after a long day of driving that started at 6:30 in the morning with endless traffic jams and some awful aggressive drivers. The Hampton Inn at White River Junction welcomed us to Vermont with warmth and great hospitality. Our vacation started right there and then.

Unlimited coffee, tea, cocoa, and cookies greeted us as we dragged ourselves into the lobby. It was busy but big smiles at the front desk melted the hassles, headaches, and weariness.

A lovely clean and spacious room immediately relaxed us. Everything gleams. I could not find even one thing wrong.

Breakfasts were generous. Unlimited. No one watches or counts how many pastries you eat.

In this price range, Hampton Inn beats its competitors hands down! There is no one in the industry that can meet Hampton Inn's level of cleanliness, attention to details, and hospitality.

I do not even have to read reviews on Hampton Inns on Trip Advisor and elsewhere. I know that they will be good. I never have to worry when I stay at any Hampton Inn. I am always assured of a good night's rest because of the high level of quality and commitment to customers' satisfaction.

conn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I've stayed here before and felt it was a bit under the Hilton standard. It still is, even after lobby and breakfast area renovations. Attention to detail, tub area bad grout, wall marks, ect are lacking attention. Staff seemed indifferent, but efficient. Breakfast was your typical Hampton Inn fare and was good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn White River Junction? Share your experiences!