“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Lewiston, Maine
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The people and the service are great and the food is amazing! A definite must if visiting Waterbury or anywhere near by.

Visited January 2013

Fayston, Vermont
“Good food but prices have gone up”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I used to be a weekly visitor, but have not been there in over a year. While I am sure that the food remains very good, I feel that they have become too expensive for their Friday Take out meals. It used to be place where I knew I could stop in every Friday night, get a good meal at a great price and know that I was supporting the mission of the owners. Just feel that they have increased prices so much that many are no longer stopping on a regular basis.

Michigan
“Local spot with great food & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

What a cute local restaurant, diner style! When we asked in town where we could great food with a healthy twist, Juniper's was recommended and we weren't disappointed. The service was personable and excellent. Dishes to choose were suggested and customized to our taste and needs - yes, try both soups together! Especially if one is their tomato soup! "What doesn't mix with tomato soup?!"
Mango curry chicken salad - yum, and a good mix of more eclectic with traditional fare. Check their hours for best choices. We went between lunch and dinner and only a few choices weren't available, though.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Discovery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

While rambling around Waterbury, we stumbled upon Juniper's Fare. By appearance, I had some doubts until our food arrived. Albeit, we just had sandwiches, but what a symphony of flavor, and so fresh! We returned on our way back to MA for breakfast. Again we were not disappointed. Breakfast is hearty, but light at the same time. The staff is very congenial. I was impressed to learn that is is operated by missionaries whose profits go to a Kenyan mission. In fact, some of the Kenyan's crafts are on display for purchasing. Having such delicious food would be enough to make me return during next year's vacation in VT, but knowing that the profit's go to a worthy cause seals my determination to get back there.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morrisville, Vermont
“Just what I was Looking for and didn't realize it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Ordered a veggie buge fixed like their special today,the Surhwestern Buger with corn salsa avocado on a Pannini was more than I could eat took the rest to go! Love the roasted tomatoe dressing for the super fresh salad ! No disappointment here!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere