“Not a Destination” 2 of 5 stars

Poughkeepsie, NY
12 attraction reviews
“Not a Destination”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped in to pick up some GM coffee, one of our favorites. The selection and price were disappointing to say the least. You expect more when you visit the source. More kcups on the shelf than coffee, huh? No bulk beans, no coffee sample offered. Felt like we were at a Starbucks. If you want GM coffee just go to the grocery store.

Cleveland, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Great coffee and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff helped us assemble a gift basket of GMCR products for our daughter-in-law. We left with tasty lattes and even more admiration for a great coffee company.

Mathews, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Love Green Mountain Coffee but didn't get any”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very nice stop at an old train station. I think I would have loved visiting because I love the coffee. But it wasn't easy to find, the directions were not very good and we arrived at 5:00 and it was locked and no one was there. So ask for directions and go early, they close at 5:00 sharp! :-(

Pennsauken, NJ
21 attraction reviews
“Good Coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had a nice time here at Green Mountain Coffee. I am a Dunkin fan myself so I wasn't sure how I would feel about our visit (it felt like cheating on DD). We walked in through the visitor's center and a really nice lady gave us all kinds of information about the area. We got a free coupon book which we really did use ~ there were coupons for Cabot, Cold Hollow, Ben and Jerry's ~ it was very useful.

I took a silly personality quiz to see which coffee would fit my personality. It came up with "Kenya Highland Cooperative", among others. So - I bought a pound and found I really like it! The ladies in the coffee shop were accommodating and willing to let you try any of the day's brews. We sat at a table outside and just enjoyed the day.

I wouldn't make this a destination, but if you are in Waterbury at the other attractions, and you happen to enjoy good coffee, you should make a stop!

Visited September 2013
Rochester, MN
29 attraction reviews
“Free cup of coffee and free area coupon book”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice stop at old Train station. Staff gave us a free area coupon book that we used to get free chocolate, free apple donut, and
free local wine tasting in the Waterbury area. Thanks.

Visited September 2013