“heartfelt hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hostel Tevere

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warren
Hostel Tevere
You added Hostel Tevere to your Saves list
203 Powderhound Rd., Warren, VT 05674   |
Boston
“heartfelt hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

I found Hostel Tevere through trip advisor when I was looking for a place to stay in the Mad River Valley area of Vermont. The Hostel Tevere's website convinced me that, even though it was a new venture, the place was up and running and well-organized. During my two-night stay there, I found just what they had advertised-- a lovely spot to spend the night with terrific food, an inviting bar, and comfy beds. The hosts, Giles and Sarah, are friendly and helpful in such a genuine way, that by the end of my short visit I felt that I had been visiting friends and I look forward to visiting again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
North Waterboro, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2009

I stumbled upon this place during my ramble through the state. I'm so glad that I did!!! The owners Giles and Sarah could not have made my stay more enjoyable. The place is clean, the decor funky and fun and the food can not be beat for the price!!! I was only planning on staying in the area for one night... I couldn't leave. Great food, comfortable accommodations and interesting people... why would I leave??? Whether you need a place to crash on your way through or you are looking for a travel destination fro fun, I highly recommend that you stay one or many nights at the Hostel Tevere!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2009

Had lots of family and friends in town who needed an affordable place to stay, the Hostel Tevere was amazing. My idea of a hostel has definitely changed. They did an incredible job with every detail in converting the old farmhouse. It had lots of flair, super colorful, sunny, clean and comfortable. They went the extra yard in every respect, custom made bunk beds, nice linens, beautiful furniture, artwork and lighting. And the twenty something owners who all work there couldn't have been cooler, the dog too. They had such a great bar we ended up hanging out there more than anywhere else in the Valley. And don't miss breakfast....unbelievable stuffed french toast and breakfast burritos. This is just what the Mad River Valley needed.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Hostel Tevere? Share your experiences!