“Charming B&B Right Near Sugarbush” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beaver Pond Farm Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warren
Beaver Pond Farm Inn
You added Beaver Pond Farm Inn to your Saves list
1225 Golf Course Road, Warren, VT 05674   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Warren B&B and Inns
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Charming B&B Right Near Sugarbush”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We (my boyfriend and I in our late 20s’/early 30s) just returned from a long weekend stay at The Beaver Pond Farm Inn and we had a fantastic experience. The inn is a beautifully decorated old farm house with about 5 guestrooms, situated in a wooded area just a few minutes from the Sugarbush access road (no more than 3-5 minutes from Inn driveway to Lincoln Peak parking entrance). Kim the inn owner was extremely welcoming, friendly and accommodating and did everything to make our stay great, including helping us get lift tickets to great dinner recommendations. Kim cooks the breakfast herself each morning. We were there for 3 mornings and each day we had a full gourmet breakfast with juice, coffee, tea, granola, fresh made scones (different kind each day) and a delicious breakfast ranging from homemade cinnamon french toast, baked eggs and spinach to big fluffly waffles with bacon or sausage much of which she makes with local ingredients. She also makes an array of really fantastic baked goods to enjoy in the evening. We stayed in the Babcock room, which was spacious, quaintly decorated and complete with a towel warming rack in the bathroom. We also enjoyed the hot tub each night after skiing, from which there is a beautiful view of the snowy farmland/woods as well as the living room which always had a cozy fire going. If you are looking for quiet respite after skiing, this is the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I want to begin by stating that I am not experienced in these Bed & Breakfast establishments so this is written by newbie...

My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to stay for a few days nearby Sugarbush and for a concert we were going to attend at Middlebury College. I put my time into researching places to stay and read through many reviews of several B&B's. I came across Beaver Pond Farm in my search and read countless positive reviews of the place and the hospitality of the owners. I decided that it was certainly worth taking a chance to say the least. We are glad we did for these reasons...

When we arrived a little later than usual (traveling by jeep from Boston), we pulled into the driveway and was not sure what to do as this was not like a hotel. We went to the front door and it was locked (to some extent I thought we were at the wrong place) so we sauntered on to the back door that was open. I felt like we were breaking and entering and announced myself. Kim emerged a few moments later and welcomed us to her lovely home. She thought we were arriving sooner and also called as well as e-mailed us to find out our status. She showed us to our room and let us know when breakfast would be served (delicious waffles by the way). She also showed us where the "honor bar" was located and simply mark down what we take whether it be wine or beer (love the trust factor). She was also very helpful in giving us directions to must-see and must-dine places in the area as well as tips on how to prepare to get to the mountain for skiing or snowboarding. Another big bonus is the outdoor hot tub that we used the last night and was a great release for a brutal day on the mountain. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to meet her hubby as he was out of town for most of the weekend; however, we did get to meet her lovely neighbors and enjoy some conversation near the fireplace that Kim prepares every evening. Kim also made some tasty treats and her cookies are some of the tastiest. As far as Kim herself, she made us feel right at home and more like we were visiting an old friend as opposed to the formal hotel atmosphere. We stayed in the Isabella room and it was more than enough for us as far as comfort is concerned with a great view of the mountainside. I can honestly say that we will visit Beaver Pond Farm Inn again in the near future and would recommend the stay to anyone else who is looking for a great place to relax and be yourself...

Room Tip: From what I understand, all of the rooms have their perks so I would explore each one at different v...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed here for three nights and I am so glad we did. The B&B was cozy and clean, with beautiful views and is only about 5 minutes from Sugarbush mountain. Breakfast every morning was DELICIOUS. I also loved loved loved the sheets on the bed and thr fact that there was a 24 hour self serve bar with good wine and beer for a good price. The best part of the stay was meeting Kim and Bob - they are so friendly and helpful. We will be back!!!

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a delightful weekend at the Beaver Pond Farm Inn. The accommodations were perfect, breakfast was delicious and Kim is a delight. I left relaxed, refreshed and a little full!! Thanks Kim for a wonderful weekend and we'll see you in the fall.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our family stayed there for two nights on a New England college tour de force. Kim was an amazing hostess, the breakfasts were fantastic, locally sourced and tailored for meat eaters and vegetarians alike. The property sits on a scenic, beautiful spot (yes with beaver ponds) and the accommodations are comfy and of high quality - first rate! Not surprisingly, Kim is also an concierge extraordinaire, a fine Vermont ambassador who helped us make the most of our time in VT. I don't usually write these review, but felt compelled to because we enjoyed our visit so much.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for three nights with Kim on our six stop "TripAdvisor" tour of New England - see Aisling B&B in Boston, Bufflehead Cove Inn at Kennebunk, and Riverside Inn at Intervale in NH for reviews of our three earlier stops. Beaver Pond Farm was very relaxed, very laid back, and Kim does a great job running the place on her own most of the time. Breakfast was excellent every day and our room very comfortable. Our next stop is 1868 Crosby House in Brattleboro - a gem!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I would highly recommend this beautiful B&B to anyone. The views are amazing, its away from the real world and very peaceful. My only regret is we didn't stay longer. Kim made us feel like family the whole time we were there. Breakfast was delicious also! The rooms are comfy and beautiful. I look forward to the next time we get to visit this little gem.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Beaver Pond Farm Inn? Share your experiences!