“Relaxing,beautiful Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Waitsfield Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waitsfield
The Waitsfield Inn
You added The Waitsfield Inn to your Saves list
5267 Main Street, Route 100, PO Box 969, Waitsfield, VT 05673   |
Ranked #4 of 15 Waitsfield B&B and Inns
Belfast, Maine
“Relaxing,beautiful Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I stayed 2 nights here last week and it was very relaxing.My room was small but very attractive
and the bed was very comfy. John and Vicki were very nice and John's breakfasts were delicious! I come to Waitsfield almost every year and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Look at their website because each room is shown and and ask questions about whether a particular...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Westfield, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

As a long-haul BMW R1200 GS rider it was an unexpected treat to find that John and Vicki, the proprietors, are K bike riders (K1200S). I was fortunate to procure the last room available over Columbus Day Weekend, having struck out everywhere else in a 15 mile radius. This is a fully equipped Inn with lovely rooms, very comfortable common areas with fireplaces, etc, and a stocked bar. Breakfast is home-made, and excellent (nice job John!). It is walking distance from a nice little pub (2 doors down) that has a fine microbrew selection and a killer menu!

Best of all, arguably the best motorcycling road in Vermont is just a stone's throw away, Route 17, the McCulloch Turnpike that cuts across the Appalachian Gap: 16 miles of unsigned switchbacks and 270 degree turns!! Run it both ways!

A most wonderful stay with quality innkeepers, and who knows, maybe Grace Potter (it is her home town) will be around!

Roy A. Dudley

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Tel Aviv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011 via mobile

What a great place. My wife and I called at the last minute after we were disappointed with our first hotel choice. Lucky for us Jpn & Vickie had the Foster rom available. They run a great establishment; very clean and each room has a placard describing it's particular history. But the best part is Jon & Vickie, two wonderful and cheerful people. Jon made us homemade treats and encouraged us to take advantage of their in-house candy store. Awesome!

• Stayed October 2011
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

While hiking on the Long Trail last month I was lucky enough to find my way to this oasis in Waitsfield. Owners Jon and Vickie were incredibly gracious - highly recommended!

Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

My family and I stayed here the week after Hurricane Irene for a wedding and what a fantastic time we had. The innkeepers were charming, very helpful and a delight to talk to. We took over the entire inn and they could not have been nicer. The inn was warm and welcoming and spotless with lots of cozy corners to sit and visit or just catch up on some reading. The breakfasts were out of this world - health yet some of the best I have ever had. I would put this on my list to some day go back for a nice long relaxing weekend.

Room Tip: They are all wonderful and some have a loft for couples with children.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

I stayed 5 nights at the Inn, it was centrally located for my 1st visit to Vermont. The Inn keepers are a great couple. The room I took was comfortable and well as the bed. Many rooms to choose from to make myself a home. Found a reading room to enjoy my morning coffee and catch up with my online news. The breakfasts were great, the owner loves to cook. I highly recommend the Inn for your over night stay in a nice quiet section of Vermont. I took a lot of day drive to various places, especially to Stowe and the back country north of Montpelier. I am looking forward to stay at the Inn for my next year visit to Vermont.

Room Tip: There are many choice of room to serve your stay, for single person, couples, family, and groups of...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Shelton, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

We spent a weekend in Sept at the Waitsfield Inn. The owners were friendly and personable. The breakfasts were great and well thought out. The place is clean and nice!

Room Tip: Choose a room on line!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to The Waitsfield Inn? Share your experiences!