“Creative vegetarian dining” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Waitsfield
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Vegan, Vegetarian, International
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Description: MINT is a restaurant with a plant based cuisine. We focus primarily on natural, organic whole foods and ingredients. MINT loves deep flavors and timeless recipes. We aspire to the cuisine of old cultures, at times with a modern twist. We hope that you visit us and when you leave you will feel enriched.
Newton, Massachusetts
“Creative vegetarian dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

The menu choices are creative, the food is excellent, the decor is funky but delightful, and the service is first-rate.

Visited August 2013

Boston, MA
“Great vegetarian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We spent the weekend in VT and we decided to try this place as it had great reviews. We are not vegetarian, but we really enjoyed our meal at Mint. The place is cozy and romantic. We sat outside and it was lovely. The wine menu is excellent and there is also a great selection of beers. The tea selection is pretty good too. I would recommend to make reservations - dinner stops at 8:30 PM.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burlington, Vermont
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I am not a vegetarian but do enjoy vegetarian food.
I have known about Mint for a while but never got a round to going. I finally went and was found that it lived up to its rave reviews. Great vegetarian fare with lots of different flavors. Dishes are made to order with fresh ingredients. Apparently, the menu changes every week. Pleasant atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating.

• Visited August 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

A friend and I ventured into Waitsfield and had a wonderful dinner at Mint. The atmosphere was relaxed, and we had a lovely time catching up over yummy food. We're not vegetarians, but we did not miss meat at Mint.

• Visited July 2013
New York
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I traveled to Waitsfield alone and am always weary about where to eat as a solo female traveler. I chose Mint as it was close to the bed and breakfast. (mad river inn) I am not a vegetarian but I am not a strict meat eater either! This was one of the best meals I have had. I ordered a potato and vegetarian sausage dish that was spicy and FABULOUS! Exceptional, The service was great and I could mot pass up on the Indian inspired rice pudding for dessert! Had I been staying longer I would have been a repeat repeat repeat customer!

• Visited July 2013