1) George and Linda (and staff) really, truly care about your comfort. Not only do they want you to enjoy your stay at the Inn, but they want you to enjoy your entire vacation and in our experience, they really went above and beyond to make that happen. Beyond being good innkeepers, they're just fun people. I really enjoyed sitting with them in front of the fire at appetizer time and hearing their stories.
2)The inn itself lives up to all the pictures and all the good reviews. Our room was as luxurious as hoped. When we weren't out enjoying our Stowe adventure, we ordered dinner in, watched movies from the library, played pool, worked on a puzzle and even got in the outdoor hot tub while it snowed. I loved the breakfast room; it was wonderful to eat delicious homemade meals and watch the snowfall and listen to the relaxing music that played in the background.
My husband and I chose Stone Hill Inn for a late honeymoon/one year anniversary and it was everything we wanted for those two special occasions. Thanks, George and Linda!
- Also Known As:
- Stone Hill Hotel
- Stone Hill Hotel Stowe
- Stone Hill Inn Stowe, Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This romantic and secluded Stowe Breakfast Inn was designed exclusively for couples: fireside Jacuzzis for two, king beds piled with pillows, spectacular gardens, haute breakfast cuisine at private tables, nightly turn down service, in-room massages for two, and a decor of hushed elegance throughout. Rooms begin at $245 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Fareportal so you can book your Stone Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.