We spent July 4th weekend in the National Suite and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The suite was large, comfortable and had a very well stocked kitchen. We enjoyed relaxing at the pool and were relieved that it was relatively quiet despite the high occupancy. The fitness center is small but contains everything you need for a decent workout. Although we didn't eat at the Whip Bar, we did enjoy some excellent cocktails. All of the staff that we encountered were delightful. Overall, a wonderful stay and an excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont