Beautifully decorated rooms (deluxe rooms over the clubhouse are wonderful--quiet, with easy access to the hot tubs), lovely wine and cheese gatherings once a week, a terrific restaurant (The Whip Bar), and easy walking distance to other great restaurants and shops. It's the only place we'd consider staying in Stowe, and this was our eighth visit. A ten-minute drive (tops) gets you to the slopes for top-notch skiing. The heated outdoor pool, and indoor/outdoor hot tubs are perfect after a day on the slopes.The inn's personnel are cheerful and eager to help. It's one of our favourite places to go, a real home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont