The Inn was built in 1833 and although its had extensive renovations it still retains it’s rustic feel. We stayed for 3 nights in early October, our room was very large, quiet and clean. When we arrived in the room it was quite warm but the only heat was coming from the gas fire pilot light. Within 30 minutes of asking the staff if they could do something about it they had the pilot light switched off, very impressed. The breakfast buffet was very good and the staff very friendly and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont