We have been visiting the GMI for years and absolutely love both the Inn and the town. We have stayed in all the different rooms over the years and this time stayed in the Pinnicle apartment in the Sanborn house, a property of the Inn. It was beautiful! The pool was closed one of the nights we were there, but no worries, there are lots of fun things to do in Stowe.
The breakfast in the main dining room was wonderful as usual- dont miss it! The staff is friendly, helpful and attentive. We had dinner in The Whip one night and it was delicious.
The Inn has a lot of history- they have photographs showing the history of the Inn in the hallway by the whip. We noticed they put an elevator in - good for us as we are getting older!
Love this place!!
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Hotel
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.