We visit Stowe once a year and always have a wonderful stay at The Green Mountain Inn. From the beautiful luxurious suites to the heated pool. The staff are warm & friendly, the grounds are meticulously groomed & garden are flourishing in the proper season.
We thoroughly enjoy the food at the Whip restaurant. We have two toddlers so we usually do take out at the Whip. We have tried the Blue Donkey which is a lot of food!! We also enjoy the thin crust Pizza at Piecasso Pizzeria & Lounge. We have had a picnic at the park on Mountain Rd.
Stowe is a wonderful visit with the children we adore the annual tradition of taking pictures at the Apple Cider Hollow Mill, playing at the Ben & Jerry's park & touring Cabot cheese.
We will continue to make annual visits to this fine Inn and highly recommend it!!!
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Hotel
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.