Registered National Historic site and looks like some features are as old. Room was small though the price was not. Could get out of bed only from one side. the other side is against the wall. Jacuzzi in the bathroom, but cannot access the shower control from outside the tub. poorly functioning toilet, plastic cups, poor heat control etc.
Wi-fi was very slow and I was glad I didn't have important business to do online.
It was difficult to find place to park half the time.
breakfast was okay, the fresh apples on the table were from NewYork!!
Staff at the desk were very helpful and it is a convenient location.
I would not stay here again. I have stayed in Stowe in much better hotels for the same price.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Green Mountain Resort
- Green Mountain Hotel
- Green Mountain Stowe
- Green Mountain Inn Stowe, Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored historic inn blending classic country charm and modern amenities in the heart of Stowe village. Offering over 100 quaint rooms, suites, townhouses and apartments, many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis. Enjoy sumptuous cuisine in two dining rooms - including the famous Whip Bar & Grill with outdoor terrace. Heated outdoor pool, afternoon tea & cookies, health club with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Green Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.