“Dogone good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Maine
“Dogone good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Quiet little place outside of town with a (dogs welcome atmosphere). The owner obviously loves the canine as can be seen by pictures and stories throughout the rooms. it was wonderful. Food was good and waiters were very friendly.

Visited August 2013

Hamburg, New York
“good atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Really nice restaurant. Went there because I was given a discount coupon at my hotel and was very glad I did. The homemade bread was excellent. I had a dinner salad which was huge and delicious, service was great, friendly atmosphere. I felt very comfortable and at home even though I was travelling alone.

Visited July 2013
Stowe, Vermont
“Reasonable prices in Stowe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I live in Stowe and had never been to this restaurant after two years of living here. A friend and I ate on the patio for a romantic environment. They provided a really nice experience even after we watched their restaurant completely fill up with people. The desserts are great as is John Wilson, their friendly local host. My only problem is I wish I had a dog!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barre, Vermont
“Pick another restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The onion ring appetizer was the standout of the evening during our recent dinner at Gracie's. I was very disappointed by the entrees. While my filet was tender and cooked perfectly to order, the mashed potatoes and corn sides were both cold - the mashed was unseasoned and tasteless. I can't comment on the corn as I didn't eat it. I would not eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Asheville
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Enjoyed our meal; server was personable and friendly, food was fresh and flavored well. Interesting decor with lots of pics of dogs throughout. Quirky, but fun.

• Visited August 2013