“What A Great Stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 26 Stowe B&B and Inns
Rindge
“What A Great Stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Visited Stowe over the holidays and had the chance to stay again at The Season's Pass. What a great spot. Very easy to find and conveinent location. The room was clean and the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. I have stayed here before and I have recommended it to my friends heading that way.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I booked my hotel on October 20 for December 29-31. I received a voicemail on December 14 saying that my reservation had been cancelled. I called back and they said it's because they're full. Why in the world 1) would you let me make a reservation in the first place if you were booked and 2) would you not inform me earlier??? Now I'm going to have a really hard time finding a reservation for the busiest time of year. Thanks for nothing Season's Pass - terrible property management, I will recommend you to nobody.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My best friend Jill and I stayed here during a girls weekend in Stowe. The owners were so nice and gave us a great recommendation for a lunch spot! They also suggested numerous little shops to visit that we would of never found on our own! The rooms were nice!The hot tub was a nice surprise when we got back from a long day of outdoor activities! When we were checking out the owner Ken helped us bring our bags to the car.

Do not forget to check out the homemade breakfast bar!

Room Tip: Room 11 is right next to the hot tub and has a couch!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I recently spent a week at this establishment and I couldn't have asked for more from the Season's Pass Inn during my VT experience. The hosts, Ken and Barbara, were fantastic and very helpful to me during my stay. They were very welcoming and had great recommendations of things to do in not only Stowe but throughout all of VT. The place itself was very quaint and comfortable, as I had no complaints about the bedroom and it's amenities. What stood out to my experience were the little things like the all included breakfast, the swimming pool and hot tub, and the hosts themselves. Overall, I highly recommend this motel if you are looking for the true and ultimate Vermont experience! Can't wait to come back to VT

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Burlington, Vermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Upon arrival to the Seasons Pass Inn, I check in promptly and quickly and went up to my room. The staff composed of husband and wife who were very nice and were pleased to make sure every need was met. I had a Queen Room, which was a bit small, but very cozy. Bed was very comfortable too! I chose to stay here because of the small town Vermont feel (cozy, warm, picturesque). The next morning for breakfast I found a delicious spread of breads and other breakfast amenities freshly made and still warm. Overall I would rate it a 10/10 due to the convenient location, clean and friendly environment, and very reasonable prices. If you do in fact want a cozy place to get be romantic with someone, or just feel at home, the Seasons Pass Inn is a great place to do so.

Room Tip: Room 10 is a Queen Room and is very comfortable
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Recently spent 2 nights at the Season's Pass. Got a good price, great location and very friendly service. The owners, Barbara and Ken were incredibly helpful and friendly. Room wasn't spectacular, but it was comfortable. The included breakfast was good- try to homemade breads. Overall, a good motel

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Danbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I just returned home from a week at the Season's Pass Inn in beautiful Stowe,Vermont. I had a warm comfortable room, enjoyed breakfast with juice, coffee, eggs, yogurt, cerial and especially freshly baked breads. Oh the aroma!!! I love the camaraderie in the Dinning Room with friendly conversation among the guest. Barbara and Ken, the owners of the Season's Pass Inn advise guest of nearby places of interest and sights guest should'nt miss. The convenient location allowed me to visit antique shops, farms, art galleries, discount shopping in both Burlington and Stowe and ate at some terrific restaurants. The Inn even has a little library and I found a book I couldn't put down. My clean efficient unit had a kitchen, TV, comfortable bed, and full bath. I made a cup of tea whenever desired - all the comforts of home.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Season's Pass Inn? Share your experiences!