Firstly:the steps! Yes, there were a lot! 89 stairs to our unit. For us, that wasn't a problem; once we were up, the view was amazing and we had a huge private deck. But, if stairs are an issue, you should ask about your assigned unit. We had a 2 bedroom. The kitchen was basic but had most of what we needed. The bedrooms and bathrooms were small but met our needs. The furniture was plain, but again was fine for what we wanted. The staff were great, the pool was good (although we were disappointed it closed early, 9pm) and the location was good. The unit was clean and the Wednesday towel exchange was easy. Free wifi was slow during peak hours. All in all, a most acceptable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the picturesque New England village of Stowe, Vermont, Mountainside Resort offers a comfortable and reasonably priced year round lodging experience for couples, families, and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mountainside Resort At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Vermont