Where to start to review this wonderful home from home (we rented from an owner via Tripadvisor). Stunning location & fabulous views. A quiet resort in a quiet area of Stowe. Beautifully decorated, comfortably furnished, well equipped, everything you could need; so many thoughtful touches. We so appreciated the air con and the WiFi. As it was, sadly, far too hot to do the walks and cycles we had planned we lazed away the days on the deck under the umbrella and staggered as far as the excellent local eateries in the evenings. It was useful to be able to get basic provisions for breakfast etc at the Edelweiss Country store and we enjoyed shopping at the nearby Sunday Farmers market. The clean pool was a godsend in an effort to keep cool. There is so much to do and see in the area none of us wanted to leave.
- Also Known As:
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Hotel
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Mountainside Resort At Stowe Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hillside overlooking the picturesque New England village of Stowe, Vermont, Mountainside Resort offers a comfortable and reasonably priced year round lodging experience for couples, families, and small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Mountainside Resort At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.