Just returned from our (now) annual anniversary get away. My family is from Vermont and I cannot get enough of the glorious mountains, the serenity et al. We like to stay in the same room with a view when we visit and the location is perfect for us. Of course, Stowe is an amazing place with lots of great restaurants and things to do! It is actually a perfect four seasons destination!
Yes, it is "very clean" but I expect that!
What I really enjoy is, after a day of visiting our favorite haunts, we love hanging out in our spacious "suite". I could actually prepre a meal in the tidy kitchenette ( if I wanted to).
Next year is our 50th and yes, we shall return!
Sally & Jerry Koen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between picturesque Stowe Village and the Stowe Mountain Resort, the Stowe Motel & Snowdrift is situated on 16 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, bordered by the pristine Westbranch River. A variety of lodging including rooms, efficiencies, fireplace efficiencies, apartments, suites and houses is offered. Guests can partake in our continental breakfast, mountain bikes, snowshoes, hot tub, heated pools, tennis courts, game room and more. Free wireless is also available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Stowe Motel & Snowdrift reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowe Motel And Snowdrift
- Stowe Motel & Snowdrift Hotel Stowe
- Stowe Hotel Snowdrift
- Stowe Motel & Snowdrift Vermont