My girlfriend and I loved the people who run Innsbruck. They were very friendly and accomodating right down to suggesting places to get our maple products. The place was very neat and clean. While the rooms are dated, it adds to the character of the place and we loved it. Having travelled extensively in Europe, we are quite used to places being 'dated'. The rooms are quite large and comfortable. We even had a 'backdoor' to go out on the patio, although we did not get to enjoy the patio as it was raining. The breakfast is buffet-style but with lots of choices and as much as you want. The pancakes with maple syrup and the link sausages were really great. The location of Innsbruck Inn is right outside of town and close to the ski area. We were able to take the road right on up to the North for 'leaf-peeping'. The only negative is that we did not have more time. The value we got was really good - we don't believe in over-paying for accomodations as we seldom use all of the amenities that are offered - after all, it is a place to sleep and shower. We agreed that the next time we go to Stowe, we will stay with them again.
- Also Known As:
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Hotel
- Stowe Innsbruck Inn
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A distinctive, yet intimate resort inn nestled beneath Vermont's highest peak. The Innsbruck Inn at Stowe combines the atmosphere and style of a traditional Austrian alpine inn, with the spacious accommodations and modern amenities of a quality mountain resort. AAA Awarded, Green Hotel Certified by the State of Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Innsbruck Inn At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.