A family friendly inn with many options for all ages, including swimming pool, soccer, bicycles, play equipment, views of the river and nearby pathway into town. The dual room entrances are terrific for skiers -- interior entrance makes it easy to get breakfast room and afternoon tea room while the exterior entrance with parking adjacent has to be very convenient during ski season. Tea was lovely and simple -- coffee and tea, cheese and crackers, cookies -- the perfect late afternoon respite. Breakfast was enjoyable with a nice selection of hot foods, cereals, yogurt, juices and more. Comfortable room. Enjoyable to stay in a family owned venue who take pride in welcoming their guests for an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A distinctive, yet intimate resort inn nestled beneath Vermont's highest peak. The Innsbruck Inn at Stowe combines the atmosphere and style of a traditional Austrian alpine inn, with the spacious accommodations and modern amenities of a quality mountain resort. AAA Awarded, Green Hotel Certified by the State of Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Innsbruck Inn At Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Stowe Innsbruck Inn
- Innsbruck Inn At Stowe Vermont