“Really Fun Time” 5 of 5 stars

Owner description: Snowmobile Tours
Freehold, New Jersey
“Really Fun Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We went on the two hour back country tour and it was really awesome. The guide was great and I would definitely do it again. Thanks guys!!!!

Visited January 2014
Howard S, Owner at Snowmobile Vermont - Stowe Snowmobile Tours, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
No thank you for coming out with us. Glad you enjoyed yourself and hopefully we'll see you again soon. Thanks Howard

Halifax, Canada
79 attraction reviews
“It was boring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We've taken a few snowmobile tours so expected this to be a similar format however instead of heading to somewhere interesting or stopping en route to see some great views this tour was basically get on snowmobile and drive somewhere without stopping then after a 5 minute rest turn around and drive back to the start point.
The staff were ok however the whole process felt a bit like being on a production line - this wasn't helped by the very short turnaround time between tours

Visited February 2013
Westminster, Massachusetts
“Outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My family and I had a GREAT time! The staff are real pros; from the people who booked our trip to the guide staff, they all did a great job! My wife was nervous about this because she'd never been on a snowmobile, but our guides (Johnny and Cole) had her up and running in no time! The trip was great! If you want to see Vermont's beautiful natural scenery, this is a great way to do it! I would recommend this to anyone and plan to go back for another trip as soon as we can!

Visited March 2013
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had a great time. Everyone was wonderful. Staff was more then helpful and accommodating. We had such a blast and would definitely do it again. The trails were just beautiful and fun to go on. Definetly bring a camera and enjoy the beauty of Vermont. I would highly reccomend this!!

Whitehall, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
“Friendly, Fun, Helpful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was our second time out with Stowe Snowmobiles. I originally had booked a 2 hour tour through the Inn we were staying at and on our arrival, we were advised that due to weather issues beyond anyones control, they were only doing 1 hour tours. We were visiting Vermont with the intent specifically for snowmobiling, so I was a little bummed out. I did call and speak with a very very helpful female employee who was able to get us squared away with two - 1 hour tours back to back. Even though it was the same trail, I didn't care - just being on the snowmobiles was good enough for us! As always we had a blast!! Nick was an AWESOME tour guide and I give him plenty of credit for getting me to try driving =) We will definitely be back again!! I would recommend them to anyone visiting in the area! It is worth every penny!

Visited February 2013