“Something for everyone” 5 of 5 stars

Delray Beach
6 attraction reviews
“Something for everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stayed for a few days. Great bars and restaurants, spa was incredible, yoga class was appreciated, room was awesome (get one with a fireplace)!

Visited September 2012

Gansevoort, New York
29 attraction reviews
“My favorite romantic spot....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I go here to relax and have a nice romantic getaway. The outdoor hottub is nice and cozy in the wintertime. I recommend this place to anyone who just wants to get away.

Visited April 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
“Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I travel every October around our anniversary. While on our travels, we look for the prime places for a couples massage. This year we choose Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa. My husband's hour massage was with Barb. Barb is a petite woman who one might think could not give a massage. She proved my husband wrong. He heard bones crack as she massaged his body. As for me, my massage was with Jeffrey (sp). Ladies... do NOT be shy. A woman might think they are conscious of their body or are afraid a man might be too rough. Jeffrey was spectacular to say the least. We fully enjoyed the spa and the massage.

Visited October 2012
Montreal, Canada
“What a wonderful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I left the Ye Olde England Inne after a horrific sight, and this resort is outstanding. I don't know if I have ever seen anything like it. So clean, it's absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone, and it's so worth the money.

Visited September 2012
ontario
15 attraction reviews
“Fun getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

It is a great sized resort. Double rooms and townhomes. As we have three children we had to get a townhouse...a pet peeve of parents with over two children. Still, the townhouse we had was fairly updated and we loved the space. #652 of Meadow townhouses if you are going. Close to piecasso restaurant and across the street from a wee Sunday Farmers Market which had some yummy eats. Staff was great.

Visited August 2012