Inn at the Mountain is quiet and serene in the Summer off-season. We stayed four nights in Room #3, which had a great mountain view. We enjoyed eating our bagged breakfast on the balcony. The room with a queen size bed and sleeper couch, refrigerator, bathroom, and TV was clean and pleasant. The staff was friendly and very helpful especially Giff and Blythe at the front desk. We took advantage of the bike/hike special and received an insulated lunch bag with supplies-water, granola bars, Lake Champlain chocolate bar, sun screen, first aid kit, Stowe area hike guide, etc. During our stay, we hiked up to Moss Glen Falls, rode the Stowe gondola up Mt. Mansfield, ate lunch at The Cliff House, went swimming in the lovely clean pool at the Inn, shopped and walked around the town of Stowe, and enjoyed an ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory. We also visited and were very impressed with Bob Spear's bird carvings at the Birds of Vermont Museum in Huntington, VT. At night we played ping pong and pool in the game room. We enjoyed our stay and recommend the Inn at the Mountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slopeside Inn & Condominium Complex located at Vermont's highest peak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Inn at the Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Hotel At The Mountain
- Inn At The Mountain Stowe, Vermont