The hotel looks nice from the road and their website, however it is dated. A typical worn ski hotel that needs work. We had our room on the ground floor and the entire downstairs smelled musty. Hall was very narrow and kind of creepy feeling. The room smelled musty and you could smell the disinfectant spray that was trying to mask the smell. Not terrible, but not pleasant. The linens were clean but the room was out of date. Old 13" TV with staticy picture. Furniture needed to be updated. The breakfast was ok but nothing to get excited about. Cereals, breads, muffins, juice, and coffee. the coffee was good. If you want a good breakfast, go to McCarthys on the access road. Over priced for what it was and I would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accomodation located 3 miles from the ski area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Mountaineer Inn at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountaineer Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- The Mountaineer Hotel Stowe
- Mountaineer Hotel Stowe
- The Mountaineer Inn At Stowe Vermont