My mother and aunt and uncle have stayed at the mountaineer for years. This year my boyfriend and I joined them. We found the inn a good value. The rooms are cute and a little old fashion but clean when we got there and cleaned very well daily. Each room had a small deck or patio which was nice. The hot tub pool area was awesome so nice after a long day on the slopes. View from our room at the back of the hotel was bueatiful. Dave the chef was friendly and welcoming. Previous reviews complained about service. We broke a key off in a door and had to page the management in the middle of the night. The manager wasn't thrilled but was accessible and it was appropriate in the situation. The day time lady was very helpful. The location was ideal half way between downtown and the slopes. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget accomodation located 3 miles from the ski area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Mountaineer Inn at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountaineer Inn At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- The Mountaineer Hotel Stowe
- Mountaineer Hotel Stowe
- The Mountaineer Inn At Stowe Vermont