We just had the most wonderful weekend at Brass Lantern. We booked with no real expectations, as we have stayed at much more well known places in Stowe on previous visits. The inn is beautiful and our room was more modern than most well decorated and large. All the modern conveniences- nice bathroom, coffee maker, etc. Breakfast each morning was wonderful and special requests are accommodated.
The value for staying here is outstanding. You get more than what you pay for and you can rarely say that.
We did stay in one of the larger rooms in the inn, can't speak for all but even the common areas are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, T4B, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont