My wife Joanne & I travelled up to Stowe from Portland on Weds 20th October as part of our New England adventure. As soon as we entered the inn we felt it's aura of warmth & tranquility...and that was BEFORE we saw our room!! Fabulous was the only word that seemed befitting of such luxury and charm. The innkeepers, Mary Anne & George, were so welcoming it felt like we were friends before we'd even met! The afternoon tea with fresh cookies & other treats was totally irresistable, as were the scrumptious breakfasts.
On our departure we both wished we had booked a longer stay at this georgeous place, so much so we have already talked about a winter visit so we can sit by the fire while watching the snow swirl around Mount Mansfield in the distance! Stunning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont