This was our first stay at a B&B and I can clearly say I would do it again. This was the way to go for a relaxing, cared for feeling for a week. The owners- George and Maryann are the most welcoming, warm hosts and the breakfast is great- everyday. We met some nice people in the shared rooms and could be alone when we wanted in our room. We had a spectacular view of Mt Mansfield out our window. Coming here from a big city- Dallas, TX we were pleased to find the small town vibe and security of being in your own home. We even slept with the window cracked to get as much mountain air as possible. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our time there and how I would recommend this to anyone reading for a great stay. The autumn leaves were pretty great too!!
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.