My partner and I spent two nights at the Brass Lantern Inn towards the end of October and wished we could have stayed longer. Mary Anne and George were delightful hosts, attentive without being intrusive and ready with advice about restaurants and local attractions. Our room was attractively furnished in a pretty country style and the bed VERY comfortable. The bathroom was spotless, as was the room and communal areas. Breakfast was delicious, George checked that it was what we wanted and the view from the breakfast room is spectacular - when the weather cooperates!
We hope to stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont