We stayed at the Brass Lantern for 2 nights in August. The inn was clean and lovely. Our room was small (our choice), but had everything we needed. The common areas were welcoming. The breakfasts were OUTSTANDING, plenty of delicious food. There was one main choice each morning, but basics available if that didn't appeal. The owners were so friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to our ca. 1810 brick farmhouse that has been respectfully and warmly renovated into a nine guest room Bed & Breakfast. All of our guest rooms include private bathrooms. Most have gas fired fireplaces, cozy sitting areas and spectacular views of Mt. Mansfield and the Sterling Mountain Range. We understand how important and precious your time away is and we work diligently to meet those expectations. See our reviews then see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Brass Lantern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Lantern Hotel Stowe
- Brass Lantern Inn Stowe, Vermont