We stayed 2 nights during a vacation of other areas as well, and sad we didn't stay here longer. We upgraded to a 'cottage' room on arrival and were delighted. Even the furniture, design and amenities are high class for a rental establishment.
Pickwick's (restaurant and bar) was perfect, such attention to detail in the decor, food and drinks. The wine/single malt scotch menu was like a book, and would be good coffee table material. They have so many choices it takes forever to decide, and much appreciated was a detailed description of every wine/scotch area around the world together with comments on each kind.
Make this your home base in Stowe, there's simply no way you could be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ye Olde England Inne is a full service country Inne providinga a range of lodging options from comfortable well appointed rooms to beautiful, spacious luxury suites. Packages are available year round for Romance and Outdoor Adventure. It is situated in a unique elevated position with impressive views over the historic village of Stowe to the surrounding mountains. It is a highly rated and well respected property.All meals are served in Mr. Pickwick's Gastropub and Steakhouse. Famous for its cuisine the English Pub serves 150 varieties of ale and 80 Single malt Scotches. The wine cellar is extensive and the knowledgeable and energetic staff are well trained for their chosen profession. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ye Olde England Inne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde England Inne Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Stowe
- Ye Olde England Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Inne Stowe, Vermont