From the moment you turn the corner on mountain road and see the tudor style, majestic face, you just know you are in for a special treat when you walk through the renaissance door to the Inn. The front desk personel were both professional and friendly with an air of familiarity, Had we been here befor?
Afternoon tea was waiting for just us it seemed, with its cakes and jam,fireplace blazing and attentive staff nearby but not over solicitous. Our room was warm and waiting at the top of the stairs with four posted bed and thick towels.
From informative and helpful locals in the pub, to our extraordinary dinner including ostrich filet and HUGE beer, scotch and wine list to the help with our skiis to the car on the last day....STELLAR!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ye Olde England Inne is a full service country Inne providinga a range of lodging options from comfortable well appointed rooms to beautiful, spacious luxury suites. Packages are available year round for Romance and Outdoor Adventure. It is situated in a unique elevated position with impressive views over the historic village of Stowe to the surrounding mountains. It is a highly rated and well respected property.All meals are served in Mr. Pickwick's Gastropub and Steakhouse. Famous for its cuisine the English Pub serves 150 varieties of ale and 80 Single malt Scotches. The wine cellar is extensive and the knowledgeable and energetic staff are well trained for their chosen profession. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ye Olde England Inne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde England Inne Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Stowe
- Ye Olde England Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Inne Stowe, Vermont